Self Directed Support Information Pack
Click on the links below to download each section of our guide to SDS, or download the whole guide here:
- Where do I start? - An overview of Self Directed Support (SDS)
- What are people’s experiences of using SDS?
- What are local procedures for SDS?
- How do I plan my support? – defining outcomes and achieving them.
- What does SDS look like in practice? Hearing from someone who uses SDS to buy services.
- Where can I find SDS Information?
- Assessment – what do I need?
- Frequently asked questions.
- How to open a bank account.
All donations welcome! Please help us to make a positive impact on mental health and wellbeing in Scotland.
Click here to donate £5, £10 or £50 quickly and easily with our JustGiving donate box!
We're on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn! We will sometimes signpost there but if you need help or comprehensive information, contact the Information Resource Centre and they will be able to support you.
Bag pack, run, leap or bake - do whatever you want to support us in our work! Find out more here.
Service Evaluation 2014/15!
Find out what our service users say about us - click here to download our 2014/15 service evaluation.
Subscribe to our newsletter!