5 ways for 55s and over
Are you aged 55 or over, living in West Lothian and looking for support and to connect with others to improve your mental health and wellbeing?
We support people on a one-to-one or group basis and our support is based on the Five Ways to Wellbeing.
- Connect – building networks of support by supporting access to community groups and activities. Offering Peer Support sessions with others experiencing issues with their mental wellbeing.
- Be active – opportunities to take part in gentle physical exercise both indoors and outdoors.
- Take notice – introduction to relaxation and mindfulness and opportunities to practice both.
- Keep learning – opportunities to learn new skills and share your talents with others.
- Give – opportunities for volunteering within the service and beyond.
You can self-refer or be referred by someone else. Once we hear from you, we will contact you to let you know more about the service and to make sure it’s the right service for you.
To find out more make an enquiry below. You’ll hear back within 10 working days. Alternatively call 0131 225 8508.