3 in 10 Scottish adults reported feeling lonely at some point in the last week*
Our Peer Connecting service supports people who are experiencing isolation and loneliness. They’re matched with a volunteer who supports them to explore and connect with their local community and build their confidence. Our Peer Connecting services are needed now more than ever.
As little as £4 a month could support a volunteer like Andrew to help end loneliness in your community.
“Strength is a sense of belonging, a sense of being. It’s the anchors that you have in your life, which a lot of people don’t have, or which they lose through circumstances.” Andrew, Peer Connecting Volunteer
To sponsor a connection:
- choose from three donation options: £4, £7 or £10
- Sign up and start supporting through Charities Aid Foundation
By sponsoring a connection, you’ll:
- become part of our community
- get regular updates from our peer connecting volunteers
- know you’re making a huge difference to someone’s life.
Join our Health in Mind community and sponsor a connection now.
If you have any questions please get in touch with Lynne, our Fundraising Manager. Email her on email@example.com